Sunday, April 12, 2009

IN MEMORY OF DROR PEREZ

Our beloved son, brother, uncle and friend.

Dror was killed in a awful road accident in India,
on Saturday 3rd of February 2007.

We all will remember you free, young, happy, beautiful and full of life.




Dror in north India in 2006
_______________________________________

Email from Kirsten Taylor 2008/8/19

"Thank you for your website. It has given me somewhere to go to say hi and bye to Dror":


Hi Alex,

A moment of your time if you will, I need to share some thoughts and feelings I have about Dror.
Dror was one of the most charismatic, kind and gentle men I have ever met. He was happy, spontaneous and funny. He was generous - almost to a fault. He loved his friends and took care of all of us.

Everyday was a gathering of like minded spirits at the home he shared with Stacey, Aga, Eguchi, and any other of the "family" members. I was lucky enough to spend several years in Japan with Dror and Stacey and be witness to their love for each other but also to life. Dror lived life on the edge - the very edge. He wasn't afraid of anything.

The last time I talked to him he was back in Israel, waiting for Stacey and trying to work out how he could pass the time until they could be together again. His zest for life was niggling at him to get traveling again.

Dror was an adventurer in all meanings of the word...I remember exactly where I was when I found out that Dror had been killed, Carrie Anne (thanks Carrie)had called from Japan to tell me: "Dror killed in a motor bike accident" – No way! Dror was invincible! A train couldn’t kill him for goodness sake. No No No No!Dror knew that his friends loved & adored him but I wonder if he really knew how deeply sad we would be when he was gone…


Letter to Dror:

I hope you read this website Dror - I hope you feel the love from your Dad and from your family & friends. Your ego will love all this attention!I hope that you stop by and visit Stacey who loves you and misses you and wishes you were still here. I want to say THANKS, thanks for all that you did for me and for Aga and for all the people that you helped and supported. Thanks for always making me feel welcome anywhere, anytime, thanks for always sharing your food, drinks and anything else that you had.I hope you are happy where you are and that your need for love, action, drama, and adventure is being met because otherwise you will go stir crazy in Heaven!

God help us all.
With much love Kirsten

________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment