Sunday, April 12, 2009




I WILL CONTINUE ADDING PHOTOS AND TEXTS TO THIS BLOG,
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF I HAVE DONE SOME MISTAKES
IN TEXT, PHOTO'S DATES, PLACES NAMES OR FRIENDS NAMES APPEAR
IN THIS BLOG OR IN HIS WEBSITE.
DEAR VISITOR YOU ARE WELCOME TO WRITE COMMENTS.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
ALEX PEREZ.




DROR and MACHIKO on wheels, India 2007
__________________________________________
Email from Kate Benson 2008/8/27

"Darling Dror":

Hi Alex,
My name is Kate Benson, and I am very good friend of Drors while we lived in Japan from 1995 until 2000.
I am so sorry for your loss of a loving and wonderful son and brother. Please give my condolences to his mum, sisters and brother.
I have so many fond and funny and loving memories of Dror and our time in Japan.
We were room mates for a time and he really was like a big brother to me, as he looked out for me in many ways during our crazy and fun time in Japan. Stacey and I are also very close friends and it was her who told me about this wonderful site you have set up in his memory.
I have so many photos of Dror during those years and I will be sure to get them all sent over to you for you to put up on his web-site. I am still sorting them all out, but I promise to have them sent to you all with the lovely relevant stories of what we were doing in those times of our lives.
It is a tragic ending for such a wonderfully loving guy. He was so funny, cheeky and I really loved him very much as one of my true friends. Being so far away during times like this is difficult, but I believe he is watching over us and will take care of all those people that loved him so. I am sure you must realise that he had a huge amount of friends who loved, respected and regarded him as a brother over in Japan, and many of them at this stage may not realise this wonderful site you have set up for him, but once they do, there are so many wonderful stories to tell of him, You may need to write a book.!
My love to you and your family once again, and I think your fantastic for creating this gateway for us to remember in happiness Dror and the good times he brought upon our lives.
Thank You I will be sending photos of happy memories through to you very soon.
Love Kate

1 comment: